NXP switch (NX)
- 3V and 5V switches suitable for analog or digital switching
- Low-ohmic switches with RON as low as 0.3Ω; RON (flat) typ. 0.1Ω
- High current capability up to 500mA continuous
- ESD performance to 7.5kV HBM
- SPST/SPDT/multi-pole switch combinations available
- "T" switches have level-shifting/translation
- Fully specified at -40°C to +85°C and -40°C to +125°C
NXP Semiconductors is proud to offer you our best-in-class, low-ohmic switches for your audio and mixed signal design needs in mobile, consumer, and LCD-TV applications.
Our NXxxxT products feature a built-in level-shifting/translation feature which makes the NX family an ideal solution for interfacing with ASICs and other circuits requiring lower switching levels.
NX3 products have a wide supply voltage range (1.4 to 4.3V, typical) and an operating temperature of -40 to +125°C.
These products provide 7.5kV HBM ESD protection and are Pb-free and RoHS- and dark green-compliant (halogen-free).
All and New
- All NX Products
- New NX Products
Device Highlight Pages
High Performance Logic Literature